Who We Serve
The women we serve have completed drug and alcohol treatment, are without financial resources, and are facing homelessness.
WE CAN BE THE ANSWER WHEN THERE ARE NO ANSWERS LEFT.
Stories and News
“You’re going to actually pay me to do something I love?” Keisha says with the happiest and most grateful expression on her face. Keisha, a recent Healing Housing graduate, has …
The Holidays are supposed to be a time of magic, family and cheer, but for many in recovery—this is not always the case. “I remember sitting down in a Monday …
Sometimes our struggles will bring us together in strength. Tara joined the Healing Housing family as a valued volunteer as she had been witnessing her own family member’s struggle with …
At Healing Housing
At Healing Housing we provide a stable home and extensive support services, rooted in love, acceptance and the power of community.
- A 6-month, recovery housing and program, with a full suite of services.
- A holistic healing plan for each woman addresses past trauma, current physical and mental health needs, and training and skills for her future.
- 82% of residents remain sober through their stay.
- Low-cost and affordable, with potential to receive 60% of fees returned upon graduation.
- First 9 weeks of fees covered by donors and provided at no cost to residents.