Who We Serve
The women we serve have completed drug and alcohol treatment, are without financial resources, and are facing homelessness.
WE CAN BE THE ANSWER WHEN THERE ARE NO ANSWERS LEFT.
At Healing Housing
At Healing Housing we provide a stable home and extensive support services, rooted in love, acceptance and the power of community.
- A full, 6-month plan, sober housing and recovery program.
- A holistic healing plan for each woman addresses past trauma, current physical and mental health needs, and training and skills for her future.
- 82% of residents remain sober through their stay.
- A low-cost program with 60% of fees returned to women as savings upon graduation.
- First 9 weeks of fees covered by donors and provided at no cost to residents.
News and Updates
The Hand in Hand series will reflect stories outside the doors of Healing Housing. From experiences of our alumni to features on supporters and partners, this series is about the …
In Her Words will be a series of interviews with Healing Housing residents and graduates to give supporters and friends a deeper insight into experience of addiction and recovery. Names …
We are celebrating the beautiful new pathway at Healing Housing by making it the theme of our year-end giving campaign. STEP BY STEP refers to this stone path that now …