Who We Serve
The women we serve have completed drug and alcohol treatment, are without financial resources, and are facing homelessness.
WE CAN BE THE ANSWER WHEN THERE ARE NO ANSWERS LEFT.
Stories and News
A Fellow Traveler and Guide
ALUMNAE WORKSHOPS WITH THERAPIST LIZZIE HARRIGAN At Healing Housing we believe that community-based solutions provide the best options for long-term recovery from substance use addiction. One of our community-based partners …
In Her Words: What Rachel Loves Most
We were so proud and elated to have one of our graduates, Rachel King, speak at our Love Breakfast fundraiser in April. Rachel so delighted and inspired the audience that …
In Her Words: Creating New Possibilities
Ever since I can remember, I loved art. Something about it awakened my soul, even as a child. The school system I went to offered art in every grade as a …
At Healing Housing
At Healing Housing we provide a stable home and extensive support services, rooted in love, acceptance and the power of community.
- A full, 6-month plan, sober housing and recovery program.
- A holistic healing plan for each woman addresses past trauma, current physical and mental health needs, and training and skills for her future.
- 82% of residents remain sober through their stay.
- A low-cost program with 60% of fees returned to women as savings upon graduation.
- First 9 weeks of fees covered by donors and provided at no cost to residents.