Who We Serve
The women we serve have completed drug and alcohol treatment, are without financial resources, and are facing homelessness.
WE CAN BE THE ANSWER WHEN THERE ARE NO ANSWERS LEFT.
Stories and News
“Welcome Home” may be a saying we all take for granted, something we know as an every day occurrence or just part of our routine. But for Dawn, the two …
Discussing Healing with Premier Partner Integrative Life Center Tracey Levine, Healing Housing Executive Director, sat down with Christi Cessna, President of Integrative Life Center, to talk about our mutual interests …
ALUMNAE WORKSHOPS WITH THERAPIST LIZZIE HARRIGAN At Healing Housing we believe that community-based solutions provide the best options for long-term recovery from substance use addiction. One of our community-based partners …
At Healing Housing
At Healing Housing we provide a stable home and extensive support services, rooted in love, acceptance and the power of community.
- A 6-month, recovery housing and program, with a full suite of services.
- A holistic healing plan for each woman addresses past trauma, current physical and mental health needs, and training and skills for her future.
- 82% of residents remain sober through their stay.
- A low-cost program with 60% of fees returned to women as savings upon graduation.
- First 9 weeks of fees covered by donors and provided at no cost to residents.