Who We Serve
The women we serve have completed drug and alcohol treatment, are without financial resources, and are facing homelessness.
WE CAN BE THE ANSWER WHEN THERE ARE NO ANSWERS LEFT.
Stories and News
The Hand in Hand Event
April 25, 7:45amLove Breakfast 2023Honoring the relationships that support us on our journeys. The Love Breakfast event is Healing Housing’s yearly fundraiser and will be hosted by Brentwood United Methodist …
Hand in Hand: A Graduation Tradition for Hannah
I want to share with you about a beloved ceremony at Healing Housing, The Rock Out, that honors a graduate when she is ready to move-out. Hannah came to us a year …
Hand in Hand: Clare’s Story
The Hand in Hand series will reflect stories outside the doors of Healing Housing. From experiences of our alumni to features on supporters and partners, this series is about the …
At Healing Housing
At Healing Housing we provide a stable home and extensive support services, rooted in love, acceptance and the power of community.
- A full, 6-month plan, sober housing and recovery program.
- A holistic healing plan for each woman addresses past trauma, current physical and mental health needs, and training and skills for her future.
- 82% of residents remain sober through their stay.
- A low-cost program with 60% of fees returned to women as savings upon graduation.
- First 9 weeks of fees covered by donors and provided at no cost to residents.